This blog have been written if not about Reconfiguration Nation, so at least from a r-natters' point of view. Since I'm leaving the corp I will most likely not write more here. I might do a AAR or something like that if I end up flying with the old gang again.
Reconfiguration Nation have been my home for over a year, and we have had some great times. Almost all the pilots in the corp goes way back, and the trust runs deep. It is most likely one of the better small wh-corps out there.
I have always liked the small scale, team based game-play that was the basis of getting things done in shallow w-space (R-NAT is currently in a C4/C2), but now I want to try something new. New for me, that is. I'm going to see how I would do running everything by myself. Hermit style. No known corp or alliance ticker to hide behind. No more logging in to an already scanned out chain. No one to help refuel your POS or to help you scout.
After years of corporate and team based flying I'm going solo! For some time, the risks as well as the rewards will be solely mine. I'm sure it will be an adventure, and that is sort of the point. I need a challenge.
And who knows, I might write a blog about it all...
/Ashi
2 comments:
Ashi, enjoy yourself out there, keep the orca's loaded.
oh and people if you kill him, send me a msg, we have a medal for that :P
tc Ashi, see you soon out there.
Talaq
Hey, maybe you can join us!
Post a Comment