I live with a small corp in a C5 with a static C4. The obvious ways of making ISK for us is either teaming up with a friend or two doing the C4 sites in our static or escalating the C5s we have at home. Escalations need to be planned due to low number of active Archon-pilots, and the static often needs a bit of preparations to make "plexable". And sometimes there are just not anyone on for some RR-Tengu plexing.
I had a quick look at the forums, found a no-frills fit that I liked and set out. The load-out in question did 540 dps, had a large shield booster, a probe-launcher and even the Emergent Locus Analyzer, the scanning subsystem.
[Tengu, Tengu C3 Solo ]
Ballistic Control System II x 4
Dread Guristas Large Shield Booster
Shield Boost Amplifier II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Caldari Navy EM Ward Field
10MN Afterburner II
Cap Recharger II
Heavy Missile Launcher II, Trauma Fury Heavy Missile x 5
Expanded Probe Launcher II, Combat Scanner Probe I
Medium Warhead Rigor Catalyst I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Tengu Defensive - Adaptive Shielding
Tengu Electronics - Emergent Locus Analyzer
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix
I really liked the ability to a) scan for new signatures while plexing and b) quickly scan yourself out of any trouble if connections was to close on you while away from home. Since the C3s we find often are in the end of our chains, I would most likely have to take some chances when it comes to EOL holes.
Since I would probably be doing the salvage with my alt, it would also guarantee that I would not get stuck with a Noctis and 600M in loot in the cargo in some C3 with no way to scan myself out.
Now I just need to go out and find a C3 to try it in.
No comments:
Post a Comment