2013-05-28

I'm back!

After a long period of inactivity, I'm back! Back in Eve (well, tbh I have been for quite some time now) and back writing this silly blog.

And boy have things changed since last post!

My corp (Reconfiguration Nation) is still the same, but we are no longer in the alliance I once founded. Instead, we are in an dying break-out alliance formed by previous Transmission Lost corporations, but now gone their own way, leaving Reconfiguration Nation as the biggest most active corp in the alliance when we usually played the role of the smaller, not so prominent one.

I'm guessing we will either drop the alliance and go solo, or find another home. I don't think any of the r-natters are keen on running an alliance. Well, time will tell I guess.

While I was away, Reconfiguration Nation have moved from a C5/C4 into a C4/C2 and sold a C2/HS/C4 we also had our filthy hands on. The capital plexing is gone. The endless C4-chains replaced by shallow tree-like maps usually ending in high- or low-sec.

The corp have an ambitious plan for simple PVE income and have developed a nice doctrine for killing C4 plexes with Rattlesnakes very efficiently.

The pew comes from whatever we can find in our static C2. Thats usually some poor guy getting ganked or baited, but on the whole it's surprisingly varied. We do killings of lone PI haulers at a POCO as well as getting a good fight with another small fleet and getting our ass handed to us by somebody that actually but bling and capitals on the line in a C2.

Oh, and we have picked up this crazy Norwegian dude that do 80% of the scanning now... I think the idea is to feed him well, groom him and then sell him to NoHo for huge profit, but I'm not sure about that.

No comments: