2012-09-29

Rolling for a new home

Two weeks ago we moved into a "stage system", designed to make it easy for us to find our new home, and to get some capitals in initially.

R-NAT is looking for a C5 with a static C4, and to find that we are now rolling the static C5 in this temporary system of ours. The whole thing have been dubbed operation new home, so we simply call it NH for short.

I have lived in a C5 before, but I can't remember that it was so darn easy to get caps in then.. Since we moved into NH we have had like four or five lowsec routes and countless nullsecs, some really good. I got my Moros in by doing one single jump, which have to be considered crazy conviniant.

Much of this we have two of our newest members to thank for, since they have been doing most of the scanning. Sephie and Xinnax have to be the best scanners I have seen. Maybe not because they have perfected the scanning technically (they might, I don't know) but because they spend a lot of time actually doing it for others than themselves. It might be for corp-mate or for something the whole corp needs (like now when we're moving).

This whole moving thing collided a bit with two big alliance operations, so we put the search for a new home on ice while most of our pilots was off having fun with the alliance.

But now the big search have begun!

No comments: