We are starting to get comfy in our new home. The kills we done so far are mostly ganks of solo plexers or industrials, and they are the result of a one or two in corp that actually finding the time to do the scanning/scouting required. I'm hoping we will see more of our pilots doing that when we are all more situated, POS'es setup, ships brought in etc...
When it comes to using the assets we now have for personal wealth generation, a.k.a plexing, I don't think we have even started.
Some of us fly caps and there is a project going to do some proper C5 escalations, but it's still in it's infancy. We are doing some escalations, but with Tengus as dps. It works more as a fun thing and as good training for carrier pilots than proper generation of ISK.
I have used our static C4 for some soloing using my trusty Rattler once, but I don't think we see Tengu-gangs regularly plexing that yet. To be honest, I have not started any of those fleets myself, but I put that down to having to bloody much too do with corporate things, director as I am...
Grabbing a Tengu and a friend or two and running some sites in our static C4 is probably the quickest and most effective way to do some ISK for the R-NAT pilots now.
No comments:
Post a Comment